Tuesday 30 July 2013

What song is your guilty pleasure? by curlyhair

Open Question

Show me another»

What song is your guilty pleasure?

Also give your age along with the answer.

Mine is Burnin' Up by Jonas Brothers.
I am a 20 year old girl. But what bothers me the most is that I am more of an alternative rock person. I have NEVER liked pop and yet...sigh!

Anyway whats yours?
  • 50 minutes ago
  •  
  • 4 days left to answer.
      • 0Rating: Good Answer
      • 0Rating: Bad Answer
      Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate
    • mine is skinny love by birdy, i dont know in exactly what genre that falls but for now that's it for me. i first heard the song for free on amazon then heard it on an x factor audition it gives me that same pleasure that u experience with urs

      Source(s):

      www.30-dayfreetrial.blogspot.com
      that's where i get queer songs


No comments:

Post a Comment